Vanilla Biscoff Fudge
Author: Miss CandiQuik
- 1 1/2 packages (24 oz.) Vanilla CANDIQUIK Coating
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon Biscoff spread
- Prepare an 8x8" pan by lining with aluminum foil and coat with nonstick spray.
- Break Vanilla CANDIQUIK into small squares. Add Vanilla CANDIQUIK squares and sweetened condensed milk to a medium saucepan and melt over low heat; stirring frequently until smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Slightly soften Biscoff spread by heating in the microwave for 5-10 seconds. Spoon Biscoff on top of fudge and use a knife to swirl the Biscoff through the fudge.
- Let set for 30-45 minutes. Cut into 1" squares to serve (store in the refrigerator for easy serving).
- Tip: (DO NOT overheat, if there are only a few tiny chunks of coating remaining while melting, remove from heat and stir until melted; the residual heat should melt any remaining chunks.)
Recipe by MISS CANDIQUIK at http://blog.candiquik.com/?p=4880