Lola's Pumpkin Dog Biscuits
Author: Miss CandiQuik - adapted from Simmer Till Done
Recipe type: Dog Treats
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons dry milk
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- 2½ cups rice flour*
- 1 package (16 oz) Vanilla CandiQuik Coating
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together eggs and pumpkin in a medium bowl. Stir in dry milk, sea salt, and parsley.
- Gradually add flour (corn or rice) to pumpkin mixture and stir until a stiff, dry mixture is formed.
- Roll out dough onto a smooth surface, ¼ - ½" thick. Cut into shapes with cookie cutter.
- Bake for 40 minutes, turning biscuits over halfway through. Let cool.
- Once completely cooled, melt Vanilla CandiQuik in tray, according to package directions.
- Dip dog biscuits in coating and place on wax or parchment paper to dry.
*If biscuits are sticky and hard to roll, add 1-3 tablespoons of rice flour.
*please note: this is not professional advice, these biscuits are intended as a dog treat. If you have any concerns, you should always consult with a licensed veterinary professional.
Recipe by Miss CANDIQUIK at http://blog.candiquik.com/lolas-pumpkin-dog-biscuits/