Some things are just too good to be true.
Like when your family pranks you by buying you a fake lottery ticket that you just won “$10,000+” with. That’s just mean.
Or when…you watch chic flicks and wonder why the man in your life, your husband, future boyfriend, etc - can’t be like that.
Or have you ever got super excited for that front row parking spot, pull up thinking “yessss” - just to find there’s one of those cars that kinda resemble a go-kart parked there?!
How about those infomercials? Miracle diets? Or “Earn $3000/week from home”!!! WOw!
I’ve got good news for you: this one’s not going to let you down folks!
No Bake. No Measure. No kidding.
- 1 pkg vanilla candiquik
- 2 (8oz) cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (8oz) container whipped topping (thawed)
- 1 packet Pumpkin Spice (or plain pumpkin) jello pudding mix
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust (or homemade graham cracker crust recipe – below)
- Melt Vanilla Candiquik according to directions on package.
- Pour Candiquik in a large bowl over the pumpkin flavored gelatin powder and softened cream cheese blocks; blend until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping, and blend until well mixed.
- Spread cheesecake mixture in pie crust and top with whipped cream (and a little sprinkle of nutmeg if you’re feelin’ fancy).
* You can also make this recipe into 8 mini cheesecakes, tarts, or individual ramekin pies – whatever you wish to call them. Just look for the cute, small, round graham cracker crusts!
Graham Cracker Crust Recipe:
Ohh, and one last thing – check out these cuties (thanksgiving donut pops) from Brooke at Cheeky Kitchen!