Did you know it’s National Marshmallow Toasting Day?!
It’s true. Officially.
Check out this cute calendar for more fun
excuses to eat treats holidays!
What else happens when you are totally bored out of your mind? Besides bake and look at wacky calendars?!
Are you ever so bored that you start pokin’ around a popular social networking site
youstarted with your good friend from high school…
and suddenly find yourself knee deep in some stranger’s public profile with 546 pictures who lives in Oregon?
I just look at fun calendars…and bake accordingly.
yield: 9 bars
3 tablespoons butter
3 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
9 large marshamllows
4 cups honey graham cereal
3/4 package (12 oz) Chocolate CANDIQUIK Candy Coating
1. Spray an 8×8 inch pan with cooking spray.
2. In a medium sauce pan, melt butter over low heat; add 3 cups mini marshmallows. Stir until melted and smooth. Remove from heat; add cereal and mix until well coated.
3. Press firmly into prepared pan with the back of a spoon. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup mini marshmallows on top.
4. Melt CANDIQUIK® in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package. Pour and spread evenly over top of mixture. Let set.
5. Preheat oven to broil. Place large marshmallows on top of chocolate and place pan on the top rack of your oven for 1-2 minutes or until marshmallow are toasted.
Careful! These marshmallows toast FAST on broil! To ensure you don’t toast anything other than the marshmallows, leave your oven door cracked open slightly and keep an eye on them!