Marshmallow Baby Bottles
- 1 package (16 oz) Vanilla Candiquik Coating
- 24 Large marshmallows
- 12 Mint meltaways, pastel colored (or gum drops)
- Decorative sprinkles
- Oil-Based Food Coloring (optional)
- Melt Candiquik in tray according to directions on package.
- (If desired, add a few drops of oil-based food coloring to melted Candiquik.)
- Place a small dab of Candiquik on a marshmallow; place another marshmallow on top to create the bottle.
- Using a toothpick, dip the stacked marshmallows in Candiquik.
- Before coating is dry, place a colored candy kiss or gum drop on the top of the bottle. Sprinkle with colored sugars before coating is dry. Place on wax paper to set.
Recipe by Miss CANDIQUIK at http://blog.candiquik.com/marshmallow-bottles-for-a-baby-shower/