Are you ready for the easiest (yummy) Easter basket treat ever?!
I needed something that was cute, wouldn’t break easy (mailing in packages), could feed an army, and last a few days without losing it’s flavor.
This is what I came up with. This takes about 10 minutes to put together. Longer if you’re coming up with cute tags to attach to your “bunny bait”, but don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. You can find the printable tags below!
Throw everything together in a giant bowl.
Don’t try to skimp on your bowl here, otherwise you’ll have Cheerios all over your kitchen floor – which may or may not differ from a normal day.
Melt CandiQuik and pour over the mixture. I used a spatula to fold together until the mixture was evenly coated.
Spread mixture out onto a large piece of wax paper (I used two pieces of wax paper, side by side). This prevents you from having one ginormous piece of Cheerio Crispy Treat.
Once the mixture is completely dry (5-10 minutes), scoop into cute little treat bags, tie off with a ribbon and treat tag! Voila.
- 8 cups Cheerios®
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 1 cup M&M®’s
- 3 cups pretzel twists
- 1 (16 oz.) package Vanilla CandiQuik® Coating
- Combine cereal, peanuts, M&M’s and pretzels in a large bowl.
- Melt CandiQuik in tray according to package directions.
- Pour CandiQuik into the mixture; using a spatula, fold into the mixture until evenly coated.
- Spread mixture out onto a large sheet of wax paper; let dry.
- Once dry, scoop into treat bags or keep sealed in an airtight container.
Printable treat tags below: