May 19th, 2011
Warm weather – F I N A L L Y.
This warmness also means…
Most colleges are out of school. Highschool is almost out. Basically, graduations are happening and then long hail summer!!!
I’m really, really wishing I was freed from any and all responsibilities for a few months. Like many grads. Just a few months. I could deal with that. Call off all routine. Lazy summer days…
Are you attending any grad partys? Throwing a grad party? Graduating yourself?
I have a few really cute ideas for you and then… please – resume with your lazy summer days.
read more »
October 25th, 2010
Winter is coming…
We need to gain a few “ell” “bee” “ess”
You know, to help keep us warm…build up our reserves
So who cares
…break out a few ingredients and take 10 minutes out of your day, I promise it will be worth it
I combined the BIG Cheez-It crackers & peanut butter
smooshed them together to form a sandwich
dipped them in chocolate Candiquik
and set them on wax paper to dry
and sprinkled a few crumbled cheese crackers on top…
Homemade Butterfinger® Candy Bars
Sarah @ Miss CandiQuik
- 1 package (16 oz) Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
- 1 box (14 oz) Cheez-It® Big cheese crackers
- 1 jar creamy peanut butter
- Spread a small amount of peanut butter on one side of a cheese cracker.
- Press each peanut butter coated cracker together with another cheese cracker.
- Melt Chocolate CANDIQUIK in tray according to the package directions.
- Dip both sides of the cracker sandwich in Chocolate CANDIQUIK; place on wax paper to set.
- Before coating is set, sprinkle crushed cheese crackers on top.
Butterfinger is a registered trademark of Nestlé.