One week from tomorrow.
The fourth Thursday of every November.
Traditionally, it has been a time to give thanks for a bountiful harvest.
A day where most of us eat wayy too much turkey.
Then blame our lethargicness on the tryptophan.
I decided that the cute little turkeys from last week’s post were just not enough to bring to your Thanksgiving dinner for chocolate…
and we all know that I’m not going to coat a real turkey in CANDIQUIK – or wait?! Am I?!
I don’t think you’re ready for that, so instead let’s make Pilgrim Hats.
Easy and delicious…make it a craft day for you and the kids around, if not – I know you can handle it alone.
add this to your shopping list:
- 1 bag large marshmallows
- 1 package chocolate CANDIQUIK
- round cookies (I used fudge stripes)
- yellow cake writing icing
- Melt CANDIQUIK for 60 seconds in microwave, stir thoroughly, heat for an additional 15 seconds (or as needed).
- With tongs (or a toothpick, etc), dip marshmallow completely in Candiquik and place on top of cookie (fudge coated side)
- Once dry, carefully draw on (with yellow icing writer) the hat buckle.
That was easy enough, right?! And cute.
And as always, thank you for visiting!