Are you ready for this… I made you cookie bars.
But I feel guilty.
You might be disappointed in me… I used cookies from a tube.
You know, those pre-made ones that are sold in your grocer’s refrigerated section that are made for
lazy busy people.
Like me or not, I did it. And then I jazzed it up.
- 1 package (16 oz.) Refrigerated Cookie Dough (I used Chocolate Chunk with Peanut Butter Morsels)
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups pretzel twists
- 4 oz. Chocolate & Vanilla CandiQuik Coating
- Rainbow jimmies (or you could switch up the sprinkles here and use for any holiday/season)
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Place whole bar of dough in prepared pan. Allow to soften for 10 minutes. Using palms, press dough down to spread out and cover the bottom (leave about 1-2″ from each side).
- While the cookie dough is softening, melt CandiQuik according to package directions. Coat pretzel twists in Chocolate and/or Vanilla CandiQuik and place on wax paper to dry. Set aside.
- Bake cookie bar for 15 – 18 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Sprinkle marshmallows over cookie; bake for an additional 2 minutes, or until marshmallows are puffed.
- Spread pretzels evenly on top of the marshmallows; press down lightly. Sprinkle with rainbow jimmies.
- Let cool completely. When ready to serve, use a wet knife to cut bars.
MMM! A pillowy goodness of chocolate and marshmallows right there!