I’m fairly certain these would look adorable sitting on a dessert platter for your New Year’s Eve party.
Although my New Year’s Eve plans have gotten dramatically less exciting every year after age 25, we still like to get together with a few friends and celebrate low-key.
This year I’m bringing these NYE chocolate party hats and the chocolate shot glasses I made last week.
They would also be super fun for the kids to help out with. With only three ingredients needed, it doesn’t get much easier.
For the “2014″ I just melted down a couple squares of Vanilla CandiQuik and piped the numbers on. I attempted a “Happy New Year” one but there’s only so much room on a marshmallow and I decided to stick to the four numbers.
If you’re really not into piping, you could also just dip these in the Chocolate CandiQuik and add sprinkles.
What are your NYE plans?!
- 1 (16 oz.) package Chocolate CANDIQUIK Coating
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers
- 1 bag large marshmallows
- 6 oz. Vanilla CANDIQUIK, for piping
- Melt Chocolate CANDIQUIK according to package directions.
- Dip crackers in CANDIQUIK and place on wax paper to dry.
- Dip marshmallows in CANDIQUIK and place one marshmallow in the center of each cracker; let dry.
- Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK and place in a piping bag or plastic bag with a tiny hole snipped off one corner.
- Pipe on "2014" or desired designs. Let set.
Other recipes to ring in the New Year