First things first, it’s my 3 year blog anniversary! Holy canoli.
I barely knew a thing about blogging when I started Miss CandiQuik. But it’s so much fun and there is a true sense of community in the blogging world. If you’re thinking about starting a blog: do it. Start it and be persistent. Keep posting and watch it (and yourself) grow.
Now, let’s celebrate! And eat cake.
I found this cake mix while wandering down the baking aisle (surprise, surprise) and couldn’t pass it up. I wasn’t sure what type of orange flavor it would deliver but I was more than willing to experiment. The result: orange creamsicle, people! Even more so when crumbled up and smooshed together with buttercream frosting.
So once you are ready to introduce these to your taste buds, this is all you will need:
- 1 box Orange Supreme cake mix, plus ingredients for cake mix (I used Duncan Hines)
- ½ cup buttercream frosting
- 2 packages (16 oz.) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
- Prepare and bake cake mix as directed on box; cool.
- Crumble cake into a large bowl. Add frosting and mix thoroughly.
- Roll mixture into 1″ sized balls. Chill for approximately 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK in tray according to directions on package.
- Dip cake balls in Vanilla CANDIQUIK and place on wax paper to set. Sprinkle if desired.
I hope you enjoy these!
And a special thanks to everyone who reads this blog regularly! Your comments truly make my day.