Have you ever been to a cookie exchange?
This was my first one…and it was great.
We each made cookies and then swapped. Lots of cookies…
And I wondered why I couldn’t find a parking spot at the gym the other night… it’s like everyone is already feeling guilty for all the goodies consumed!
I had some downright scrumptious cookies.
These cookies though, by far, won the cutest award (well, I’m torn between these and my Reindeer Cookies – coming soon…)!
They are really pretty simple too, a little time spent with piping on the decorations, but nothing too bad!
So stinkin’ cute!
- 1 package (16 oz) Vanilla
- 24 peanut butter-filled
sandwich cookies (I used Nutter Butter)
- Mini M&M candies (or assorted sprinkles, for the buttons)
- Decorative writing icings
- Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK according to directions on package.
- Dip cookies in melted CANDIQUIK Coating; place on wax paper until dry.
- Create buttons and hat pom poms with M&M’s or decorative icings.
- Create faces, hats and scarves with decorative icings.
Put on their little coat buttons, a.k.a. m&m’s, before the candiquik is set…this will make your life easier and your snowmen prettier.
Next, pipe on hats and scarves and draw their faces on (with the writing icings) after the candiquik is set…I probably didn’t have to say that, but just making sure!
I just couldn’t resist biting his little bottom off - had to make sure they tasted okay before serving!
p.s. they taste more than “okay”!