Winter is coming…
We need to gain a few “ell” “bee” “ess”
You know, to help keep us warm…build up our reserves
So who cares
…break out a few ingredients and take 10 minutes out of your day, I promise it will be worth it
I combined the BIG Cheez-It crackers & peanut butter
smooshed them together to form a sandwich
dipped them in chocolate Candiquik
and set them on wax paper to dry
and sprinkled a few crumbled cheese crackers on top…
- 1 package (16 oz) Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
- 1 box (14 oz) Cheez-It® Big cheese crackers
- 1 jar creamy peanut butter
- Spread a small amount of peanut butter on one side of a cheese cracker.
- Press each peanut butter coated cracker together with another cheese cracker.
- Melt Chocolate CANDIQUIK in tray according to the package directions.
- Dip both sides of the cracker sandwich in Chocolate CANDIQUIK; place on wax paper to set.
- Before coating is set, sprinkle crushed cheese crackers on top.
Butterfinger is a registered trademark of Nestlé.
Don’t miss all of these other Copycat Candy Bar Recipes
Tell Me Something Sweet
They are just perfect! Num num indeed
Sarah @ Candiquik says
“Homemade Butterfinger® Candy Bars | MISS CANDIQUIK” honestly got me simply hooked with
your website! I reallydefinitely will be returning significantly
more regularly. Thanks ,Celesta
Sarah @ Miss Candiquik says
Thanks for the super sweet comment – so glad you loved them
Just made some except I used Original Wheat Thins…..to die for!!! My daughter was here so I sent most of them home with her.
You’ve obviously never had a butterfinger in your life.