Winter is coming…
We need to gain a few “ell” “bee” “ess”
You know, to help keep us warm…build up our reserves
So who cares
…break out a few ingredients and take 10 minutes out of your day, I promise it will be worth it
I combined the BIG Cheez-It crackers & peanut butter
smooshed them together to form a sandwich
dipped them in chocolate Candiquik
and set them on wax paper to dry
and sprinkled a few crumbled cheese crackers on top…
- 1 package (16 oz) Chocolate CANDIQUIK® Coating
- 1 box (14 oz) Cheez-It® Big cheese crackers
- 1 jar creamy peanut butter
- Spread a small amount of peanut butter on one side of a cheese cracker.
- Press each peanut butter coated cracker together with another cheese cracker.
- Melt Chocolate CANDIQUIK in tray according to the package directions.
- Dip both sides of the cracker sandwich in Chocolate CANDIQUIK; place on wax paper to set.
- Before coating is set, sprinkle crushed cheese crackers on top.