Are you ever scrambling to pull a dessert or snack together last minute to bring to a party, friend’s house, or just something that you can make A LOT of and FAST?! I do it all the time at trade shows and so I thought I would share the treats that I tend to always make when I am serving a lot of people and don’t have a lot of time.
People have looks of disbelief at an event when they ask when I had time to make all of this and reply, “I made all of these treats this morning!”, but really…I did!
So here we are with the 10+ Easiest Treats Ever.
I have been making these for years and they are one of my favorite go-to snacks that can literally be made in a few minutes.
3. Thin Mints. Dangerously good.
4. Oreo Truffles. Tell me you’ve made these? People will love you if you bring these to a party.
5. Cinnamon Cranberry Nut Clusters. Some people aren’t the biggest chocolate fans (weird, I know), these are perfect for those occasions.
6. Easy S’more Pops – 2 ways. Enough said.
7. Chocolate Caramel Cracker Candy. Some go as far as calling it crack candy, but I didn’t say that.
8. Chocolate Dipped Potato Chips. Hop on the salty-sweet train.
9. Homemade Butterfinger Candy Bars. Easy as making pb & j.
10. Cinnamon Raisin Energy Bites. The healthiest of the treats here.
11. Peanut Butter Balls. It’s peanut butter…and chocolate!
12. Chocolate Dipped Pretzels. A classic that can’t be left out!
13. Chocolate Dipped Oreos. On a stick or off, these are awesome.
If you’re in a hurry, skip the piping and just add sprinkles!