However you celebrate the history of the United States - whether it be with fireworks, parades, barbecues, parties, carnivals, fairs, picnics, concerts, games, speeches and ceremonies, etc… ENJOY IT.
And wow, it’s (almost) July! That means a lot of things to me. Most importantly:
- The weather better be awesome this month.
- We only have a good two more months of possible awesome weather!
- While you celebrate your 4th this year do not forget about desserts and finger food - no worries, I’ve got you covered.
Just as I still do not have plans for the 4th, I couldn’t decide what to make either. I present to you a red, white, and blue smörgåsbord.
So…what’s pictured? And how do you make it? Keep reading…
4th of July No Bake Cheesecake (WOW!):
- 1 Pkg (16oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK
- 2 pkg (8 oz each) Cream Cheese -softened to room temp.
- 1 (8 oz) container of Cool Whip
- 1 Pkg Instant Pudding (Vanilla or your choice of flavor)
- Garnish: whipped cream, fresh strawberries and bluberries
- Melt CANDIQUIK according to directions on package
- Mix with all of the ingredients in a large bowl
- Serve in a pie crust.
- Optional: Top with whipped cream/fruit
Pretzels & Pretzel Rods
- 1 package small pretzels
- 1 package pretzel rods
- red/white/blue sprinkles
- 1 pkg (16 oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK
*Melt CANDIQUIK, dip pretzels & sprinkle away before the CANDIQUIK dries…Easy!
Vanilla Dipped Strawberries
- 1 container fresh strawberries,
- Vanilla CANDIQUIK
I think you’ve got this down.