Things I accomplished this past Saturday: three naps, eating an unruly amount of these treats, and 20 sit-ups.
The 20 sit-ups were out of pure guilt for my previous
lack of accomplishments.
Between the road trip, being awake at approximately 5 a.m. (or earlier) for the past eight days, and going back to work eight hours after returning from my 14-hour road trip…I was exhausted.
So go ahead, have a snack and take a nap (or three). Then do 20 sit-ups, because guess what those 20 sit-ups just did? They obviously erased everything you just ate.
But since all these are made up of is Nilla Wafers, bananas and a little spread then dipped in CandiQuik, they’re practically a health food.
Peanut Butter, Biscoff spread, Nutella…what would you fill yours with?
I couldn’t decide, so I used all three.
There is hardly a recipe here…but here’s how it goes:
Recipe adapted from Bakers Royale
- 48 Mini Nilla Wafers
- ½ cup peanut butter (also great with Nutella or Biscoff!)
- 2 small bananas
- 8 oz. Vanilla (or Chocolate) CANDIQUIK Candy Coating
- Spread a small amount of peanut butter onto each Mini Nilla Wafer.
- Slice bananas into chunks approximately ¼” thick.
- Press one banana slice between two Nilla Wafer cookies; place in freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Melt CandiQuik coating in tray according to package directions.
- Dip half of each cookie sandwich into Candiquik and place on wax paper to dry. Sprinkle.
Check out all these other similar, cute treats!