So yes, I’ve been known to hoard candy. And sprinkles. Because you just never know when you’re going to need candy corn to make sunflower cookies, right!? Or jumbo nonpareils for eyeballs. I’m sure some of you understand…
Well today I was glad I had not only one color of candy corn, but TWO. (Keep reading for the other super colorful version!)
These sunflower or flower (whatever you’d like to call them) cookies were incredibly easy to make!
TIP: Use a dab of candy coating between your crackers to help secure the lollipop stick!
- Creamy peanut butter
- Ritz crackers
- 1 (16 oz.) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK Coating
- Lollipop sticks
- Candy corn
- Brown jimmies
- Spread peanut butter on half of the crackers and set aside.
- Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK Coating in tray according to package directions.
- Dip the end of the lollipop sticks in the melted coating and place in the middle of a cracker. Press a second cracker on top, forming a sandwich.
- Transer coating to a deep bowl or cup and dip entire cracker cookie in the melted CANDIQUIK Coating; place on wax paper.
- Arrange 8 candy corns on the outside of each cracker before coat has dried. Sprinkle the center with brown jimmies. Let dry.
I’m in love with these purple-pink ones! I found this specialty candy corn at Target a while back…
Either way, totally adorable. What do you think?!