Cookies are in high competition around here lately. Yesterday we had sugar cookies, Halloween decorated cookies, lemon cookies, lemon cookies with cherry chips, pumpkin cookies, AND these Harvest Corn Cookies in the lunchroom at work.
How’s a girl supposed to resist ALL of that?! Impossible.
These by far were the cutest of them all. Fun to make and well, duh, fun to eat.
I took a Nutter Butter cookie, dipped it in vanilla peanut butter CandiQuik, then topped it with Reese’s peanut butter candies. Pretty much just blew the socks off of any peanut butter lovers.
Don’t tell me you don’t like peanut butter…
I love these cookies because they can be made all Fall long without waiting for a special holiday. Make them with the kids even.
I hope you enjoy these as much as we did!
This idea was adapted from Phar-Ma. Over a year ago, I was cruising around Pinterest and saw her idea for Harvest Corn Cookies and it took me this long to make my version.
p.s. you can follow me on Pinterest HERE. *nudge, nudge, wink, wink*
- 1 (16 oz.) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK Coating
- 16 Nutter Butter cookies
- Lollipop sticks
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- Reese’s Pieces
- Air Heads candy (green)
- Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK Coating in Melt & Make Microwaveable Tray according to package directions.
- Separate each Nutter Butter cookie and dip the lollipop stick in melted CANDIQUIK; press the stick in between the cookie halves and let dry.
- Stir peanut butter into melted CANDIQUIK. Dip each cookie pop into peanut butter CANDIQUIK and set on wax paper.
- Press Reese’s candy on top of the dipped cookie, creating two rows of candy; let dry completely.
- Prepare the ‘corn husk’ by carefully cutting each Air Head candy into a leaf-shape.
- Form the Air Head candy around the back and side of the cookie pop, using a dab of CANDIQUIK to secure it to the cookie.
And if you’re as obsessed with the versatility of Nutter Butters as I am, check out this roundup of 40+ Nutter Butter Treats HERE!