I just love these little turkey pretzels! These pretty much use the same instructions as my turkey cake pops I made a couple years ago.
Only 10x easier and faster. Not that I don’t love cake pops, but you know…
Plus, I’m kind of on a make-a-pretzel-for-every-holiday kick, if you haven’t noticed.
All you need to make these is leftover candy corn, Ritz crackers, confetti sprinkles, a handful of heart-shaped sprinkles and chocolate candiquik.
Dip the face of the Ritz in the melted chocolate CandiQuik and arrange the candy corn as shown.
You can whip out a bunch of those and let them set before you start dipping the pretzel rods.
They look creepy without their pupils!
- 1 (16 oz.) package Chocolate CANDIQUIK Candy Coating
- Ritz crackers
- 1 bag candy corn
- Pretzel rods
- Heart sprinkles
- confetti sprinkles, white
- Edible marker, black (I like Americolor’s Gourmet Writer)
- optional: nonpareil sprinkles
- Melt Chocolate CANDIQUIK in tray according to directions on package.
- Dip the tops of the crackers in Chocolate CANDIQUIK and place on wax paper. Before dry, attach 4 pieces of candy corn near the top edge of each cracker. Let set.
- Dip ¾ of each pretzel rod in the Chocolate CANDIQUIK, allow excess coating to drip off, then press and hold the pretzel rod against the cracker until secure.
- Before pretzel is completely dry, press one candy corn on the pretzel rod as the nose, holding in place until secure.
- Sprinkle nonpareils near the bottom of the pretzel if desired.
- Press two white confetti sprinkles on the pretzel rod as the eyes and press a heart sprinkle (upside-down) below the candy corn nose (be careful not to touch the chocolate coating).
- Finally, add two black dots on the eyes with the edible marker.
So dorky, yet so cute.
Hope you enjoy these!