Is there anything better than mint & chocolate?! Besides of course chocolate and peanut butter.
These Mint Oreo cookies are quickly become a vice of mine.
I’m not even an Oreo person typically, until you put the mint flavored ones in front of me. Okay, or the birthday cake flavored ones.
This year for St. Patty’s Day we are participating in a bake sale where we needed a TON of bark and other quick treats (like these St. Patty’s Day Pretzel Rods) so this was another perfect, fast treat to pull together.
The cashier gave me one of those looks when I had about 20 packages of Oreos on the conveyor belt at the grocery store. Haha. Hey, what can I say?! A girl’s gotta have her chocolate fix…
We packaged it in cute, clear little bags and tied it off with some ribbon. Easy peasy.
- 1 (16 oz.) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK Coating
- ¾ cup Mint OREO cookies, crumbled into large pieces
- Green sprinkles
- Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK Coating in tray according to directions on package.
- Add ½ cup of the chopped Oreo cookies into the tray and stir to combine. Pour mixture into a 13 x 9-inch pan lined with wax paper. Use a spatula to smooth out evenly in pan.
- Sprinkle remaining ¼ cup crushed cookies and green sprinkles on top. Chill for about 10 minutes or until completely set.
- Once set, remove bark from pan and cut or break into pieces.