Happy Friday, friends!
Forecast here for the next couple of days: 90 degrees and sunny.
In other words, I really didn’t feel like turning on the oven. But I still wanted something sweet and satisfying.
Whoever said you can’t have your cake and eat it too?!
Oreo Lollipops! (you may recognize these, I like dipping Oreo’s)
I used the Cool Mint Oreos and they were amazing dipped in the Vanilla CandiQuik. But don’t let me influence you, feel free to use the original Oreos if you’re more of a traditionalist.
- 1 package (16 oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK Coating
- 1 package (15.25 oz) Cool Mint Oreo® cookies
- 18 lollipop sticks
- Red & blue sugar sprinkles
- large star-shaped sprinkles
- Insert a lollipop stick into the center of each Oreo cookie. If you find that it is not secure, use a dab of CandiQuik to hold the stick between the cookie halves.
- Melt CANDIQUIK according to directions on package.
- Dip Oreo lollipops in melted CANDIQUIK; allow excess coating to drip off; place on wax paper to dry.
- While the coating is still wet, sprinkle with red & blue sugar sprinkles and attach star sprinkles.
Or you can make these for the election season…just jazz them up with edible marker.
p.s. I have a NEW addition to the printables section of my blog, check it out!