Chocolate OREO cookie crust. Creamy raspberry cheesecake. Sprinkles. All packed into a nice compact little bar.
I now know why Aimee said, “These bars are seriously one of the best desserts that have come out of my kitchen this year!”
10 minutes after I made these, they were devoured. I found myself cutting off the edges and ‘sampling’ before I even took the photos because I couldn’t resist.
Things I like about these bars:
- They are a nice and thin bar. Which means I can eat more.
- The crisp cookie crust is the perfect match for the creamy topping.
- You can pick them up & eat with your fingers – bonus.
- You can easily change up the flavor of cheesecake topping!
P.s. I cannot tell you how many times when typing this recipe I typed “Raspberry Chocolate Bras” …not so much. Letter placement is very important, haha.
- 8 oz Oreo Cookies
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 8 oz Vanilla CANDIQUIK
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp raspberry gelatin powder
- Finely crush Oreo cookies (including middle icing) in a food processor.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt butter with chocolate chips in 20 second increments until smooth, stirring well in between each heating. (this should take about 60 seconds to become smooth.)
- Once melted, stir cookie crumbs into melted chocolate mixture until well combined.
- Using spatula, press mixture in the bottom of a foil lined 9x13" baking dish and chill in the refrigerator while preparing the topping.
- Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK according to package directions.
- in a medium bowl, beat softened cream cheese, melted CANDIQUIK coating, and gelatin powder until fluffy.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled crust and top with sprinkles. Cut into squares to serve.
I’m sharing this recipe today on Easy Canvas Prints so hop on over for the full recipe!
Okay, now seriously…make these. Or make Aimee from Shugary Sweets version. Either way, just please. They are that good. Enjoy!