Turtle Cheesecake = creamy, smooth, chocolatey, caramely goodness.
Turtle Cheecake in a shot glass = see ‘turtle cheesecake’ + New Year’s party(!?) + a totally fun way to serve cheescake.
It also meant, me, stocking up on shot glasses. The store clerk probably thought I was ready for a boozy night of fun. But in reality…she had no idea.
Spoon a small amount (or however much desired) of graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of each shot glass.
Next, melt the vanilla candiquik and blend with 2 packages of cream cheese, cheesecake flavored pudding (dry mix), and cool whip. Fold in the chopped candies and you’re almost there!
I used a plastic bag (the freezer variety) to pipe my cheesecake into the shot glasses.
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 package (16 oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
- 2 packages (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (3.4 oz) instant cheesecake flavored pudding, dry
- 1 container (8 oz) Cool Whip, thawed
- ½ cup turtle candies, chopped (or any caramel/chocolate candy)
- Garnish: caramel and chocolate syrup, whipped cream
- Spoon a small amount of graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of each shot glass; set aside.
- Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK in tray according to directions on package.
- In a large bowl, beat softened cream cheese, Vanilla Candiquik, and dry cheesecake pudding; mix until well blended.
- Add whipped topping and blend until combined. Fold in chopped turtle candies.
- Spoon cheescake mixture into a piping bag (or a plastic Ziploc bag with one corner cut off).
- Pipe cheecake into glasses, layering with remaining graham cracker crumbs and chocolate and caramel syrups.
- Top with whipped cream immediately prior to serving. Drizzle with additional caramel and chocolate syrup. Keep refrigerated.
This is quite possibly the easiest cheesecake recipe, ever.
No baking or measuring.
So, whatever you fill your shot glasses with – I hope you have a Happy New Year’s Eve!