Cinnamon infused candy coating…a must try! I took these simple nut clusters to the next level by adding cinnamon and craisins to the mix.
They turned out amazing. There’s not much of a recipe here, just a few simple ingredients thrown together resulting in a
slightly addicting treat.
If you follow me on Instagram, you’ve already had a glimpse of these and other upcoming creations. Do you follow me yet?! IG: @candiquik
These are a great way to kick off Fall. I don’t know about you, but I’ve already busted out the fleece and slippers. Iced coffee has pretty much been retired (and replaced with hot) and the occasional cup o’ tea is making it’s way back into my routine. Oh yea, and pumpkin. I had my first PSL of the season this past weekend. *Sigh*. It was everything I remembered.
Alright, where was I?
Oh yes, make these.
- 1 (16 oz) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK Candy Coating
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 ¼ cup mixed nuts
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK Coating in tray according to package directions.
- Stir cinnamon into melted CANDIQUIK; add more or less to your taste preference.
- Pour mixed nuts and dried cranberries directly into tray of coating; stir to coat.
- Drop by spoonful onto wax paper to form clusters; let set.
Other must-trys if you like cinnamon and cranberry!
Starbucks Copycat Cranberry Orange Bliss Bars – a must make!