No bake cookie. Energy bite. Call it what you wanna call it. These ‘bites’ are dang good.
They kinda make you forget that they have NO oil, NO butter, NO anything super bad for ya.
After all, a little sugar never hurt anyone. Hence, energy bite.
Peanut butter, oats, a few raisins and a couple other things is all you will need. You probably even have all of these ingredients in your pantry.
P.s. are you a New Year’s resolution-maker? I totally am not. But these cookies will satisfy your sweet tooth if you’re trying to cut out the naughty desserts.
Did I mention they take less than 30 minutes to pull together!?
Oatmeal, a couple other things, and raisins in a bowl…
mix with a spoon
roll into balls
drizzle with vanilla candiquik
These somewhat resemble frosted doughnut holes – but wayy healthier.
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- 1¼ cup rolled oats (I used 1-min instant oats)
- ¼ cup ground flax seed
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup raisins
- 6 oz. Vanilla Candiquik Coating
- Pour peanut butter and honey into a medium bowl and microwave for 20 seconds to soften.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Let mixture chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Roll into 1″ sized balls and place on wax or parchment paper.
- Melt Vanilla Candiquik according to package directions. Using a spoon, drizzle vanilla coating on top of balls.
Let me know what you think of these! Enjoy!
Check out these Gluten Free/Grain Free P.B. Cookie Dough Bites HERE!