I can’t believe I’m about to admit this, but recently I’ve came to enjoy a football game or two. I’m not the person that must see every play and can’t move from the couch before a commercial appears – but I’m just saying that since I *somewhat* know the rules, it has become slightly more enjoyable/less torturous to watch. Especially if you have these strawberry footballs in front of you.
I shared these Chocolate Strawberry Footballs a couple years ago as a second idea in a post but thought they deserved their own!
Easy to make and will impress anyone that you have over watching the game. For me, this consists of ‘A’ and our two dogs. Don’t be like me.
- 30 fresh strawberries
- 1 package Chocolate CANDIQUIK Candy Coating
- 4 oz Vanilla CANDIQUIK Coating (for piping)
- Wash strawberries and pat completely dry.
- Melt Chocolate CANDIQUIK in tray according to directions on package.
- Dip strawberries in melted CANDIQUIK; set on wax paper.
- Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK and transfer into a plastic bag with a tiny corner cut off and pipe on football stitching.
Other fun football-themed snack recipes:
by Sweet Simple Stuff