Turtle Cheesecake = creamy, smooth, chocolatey, caramely goodness. Turtle Cheecake in a shot glass = see ‘turtle cheesecake’ + New Year’s party(!?) + a totally fun way to serve cheescake. It also meant, me, stocking up on shot glasses. The store clerk probably thought I was ready for a boozy night of fun. But in reality…she had no idea.
Spoon a small amount (or however much desired) of graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of each shot glass. Next, melt the vanilla candiquik and blend with 2 packages of cream cheese, cheesecake flavored pudding (dry mix), and cool whip. Fold in the chopped candies and you’re almost there! I used a plastic bag (the freezer variety) to pipe my cheesecake into the shot glasses.
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 package (16 oz) Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Coating
- 2 packages (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (3.4 oz) instant cheesecake flavored pudding, dry
- 1 container (8 oz) Cool Whip, thawed
- ½ cup turtle candies, chopped (or any caramel/chocolate candy)
- Garnish: caramel and chocolate syrup, whipped cream
- Spoon a small amount of graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of each shot glass; set aside.
- Melt Vanilla CANDIQUIK in tray according to directions on package.
- In a large bowl, beat softened cream cheese, Vanilla Candiquik, and dry cheesecake pudding; mix until well blended.
- Add whipped topping and blend until combined. Fold in chopped turtle candies.
- Spoon cheescake mixture into a piping bag (or a plastic Ziploc bag with one corner cut off).
- Pipe cheecake into glasses, layering with remaining graham cracker crumbs and chocolate and caramel syrups.
- Top with whipped cream immediately prior to serving. Drizzle with additional caramel and chocolate syrup. Keep refrigerated.
This is quite possibly the easiest cheesecake recipe, ever.
No baking or measuring.