Nothing too complicated today. You don’t even have to turn on your oven.
Just something cute
Something pleasing to the palate
Yet something easy
And perfect for Halloween!
- 16 Pretzel Rods
- 1 package (16 oz.) Vanilla CANDIQUIK Coating
- 2 oz. Chocolate CANDIQUIK Coating (for eyes)
- Piping bag (or Ziploc bag) and toothpicks for decorating
- Melt CANDIQUIK according to package directions.
- Pour vanilla coating into a piping bag or a plastic Ziploc bag (the freezer kind) with a small corner snipped off. (You want the hole to be somewhat large to get a thicker flow of coating. But not too large where you cannot control the flow. Nor too thin where it barely comes out.)
- Arrange pretzel rods on a large piece of wax or parchment paper. Drizzle the coating over the top ¾ of each pretzel rod, leaving a small empty space for the eyes.
- Using a toothpick, draw on eyes with melted Chocolate CANDIQUIK.
If you had small candied eyes you could definitely use those and make them stand out more.
Unfortunately the only candied eye sprinkles I had were the size of my pinky nail… we would have had some googly eyed looking mummies!